Maritime Prosperity Forum: Offshore Wind and Marine Transportation
Cipriani Wall Street
55 Wall St
New York, NY
Blank Rome associate Dana S. Merkel will serve as a panelist for Maritime Prosperity Forum: Offshore Wind and Marine Transportation, being held Thursday, September 15, 2022, at 12:00 p.m., at Cipriani Wall Street in New York, New York.
The program is hosted by the Coast Guard Foundation and the Maritime Association of the Port of NY/NJ and there is no fee to attend.
Panelists from the government, maritime, legal, and financial industries will present a unique and in-depth discussion on the future of New York’s marine transportation and offshore wind industries. The panel will focus on maritime safety, regulatory issues, and economic factors relating to offshore wind and related industries in New York and beyond.
- Dana Merkel, Maritime Associate, Blank Rome LLP
- Peter Lion, Senior Advisor, Offshore Wind, NYSERDA
- John Mansolillo, Northeast Marine Affairs Manager, Ørsted
- Captain Zeita Merchant, Commander, Coast Guard Sector New York
- Alex Parker, Managing Partner, Rose Cay Maritime
- Michael Stamatis, President and CEO, Red Hook Terminals
- Moderator: Jeanne Meserve, Emmy Award winner and former anchor and correspondent for CNN and ABC News
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.
You can read a recap of this program in The Maritime Executive (September 18, 2022).