Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St NW
Blank Rome Partner David M. Nadler will speak at Thomson Reuters’ Government Contracts Year-in-Review Conference, being held February 18 through 21, 2020, at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
Each year, the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C., becomes the center of the government contracts universe. Hundreds of leading attorneys, executives, and government officials arrive for the opportunity to experience high-level, expert briefings on the past year’s legal developments affecting government contracts.
Dave’s session, “Mandatory Disclosure,” will take place Friday, February 21, from 8:00 to 9:15 a.m.
Other conference sessions include:
- Converging Procurement Systems
- International Public Procurement Law: Key Developments
- Export Controls, Compliance, and National Security Concerns
- Legal Ethics
- Statutes & Regulations
- Bidding & Negotiation
- Cost & Pricing Issues
- Performance Problems
- Bid Protest Overview
- Intellectual Property in Government Contracts
- Emerging Policy & Practice Issues
- Fraud, Debarment & Suspension
- Cybersecurity for Government Contractors
- Commercial Item Contracting
- Accounting & Compliance
- Labor & Employment
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of this conference.