Legal Updates Affecting Your Compliance Strategy: Lessons Learned from the Latest, Most Significant Regulatory and Litigation Developments
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
1999 Richmond Hwy
Blank Rome partner Stephanie M. Harden will serve as a panelist at American Conference Institute’s 14th Advanced Forum on DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits, being held June 14 and 15, 2023, in Arlington, Virginia.
Stephanie’s session, “Legal Updates Affecting Your Compliance Strategy: Lessons Learned from the Latest, Most Significant Regulatory and Litigation Developments,” will take place on Wednesday, June 14, from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., with co-panelists Laura Semple, Assistant General Counsel at Amentum, and Crystal Teed, Senior Legal Counsel, Aerospace & Defense at BAE Systems. Topics include:
- Lessons learned from the recent Raytheon, Boeing, and Sikorsky decisions
- Inflation guidance
- False Claims Act developments
- Protecting attorney-client privilege
Other 2023 program highlights include:
- Managing Hybrid and Virtual Workforce and Audits: New Lessons for Employee Engagement and More
- The Finer Points of Managing CAS Audits: What Is Now Necessary for Audit Readiness
- Resolving the Latest Pricing Dilemmas: Unraveling the Grey Areas and Complexities in Your Proposals
- Overhead Should Cost Reviews: Clarifying the Duration, Scope, and Procedures to Expect
Blank Rome is pleased to be an Associate Sponsor of this year’s Forum.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage or Stephanie’s session page.