Legal Updates Affecting Your Compliance Strategy: Lessons Learned from the Latest, Most Significant Regulatory and Litigation Developments
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
1999 Richmond Hwy
Blank Rome partner Stephanie M. Harden will serve as a panelist at American Conference Institute’s 14th Advanced Forum on DCAA & DCMA Cost, Pricing, Compliance & Audits, being held June 14 and 15, 2023, in Arlington, Virginia.
Stephanie’s session, “Legal Updates Affecting Your Compliance Strategy: Lessons Learned from the Latest, Most Significant Regulatory and Litigation Developments,” will take place on Wednesday, June 14, from 2:30 to 3:30 p.m., with co-panelists Laura Semple, Assistant General Counsel at Amentum, and Crystal Teed, Senior Legal Counsel, Aerospace & Defense at BAE Systems. Topics include:
- Lessons learned from the recent Raytheon, Boeing, and Sikorsky decisions
- Inflation guidance
- False Claims Act developments
- Protecting attorney-client privilege
Other 2023 program highlights include:
- Managing Hybrid and Virtual Workforce and Audits: New Lessons for Employee Engagement and More
- The Finer Points of Managing CAS Audits: What Is Now Necessary for Audit Readiness
- Resolving the Latest Pricing Dilemmas: Unraveling the Grey Areas and Complexities in Your Proposals
- Overhead Should Cost Reviews: Clarifying the Duration, Scope, and Procedures to Expect
Blank Rome is pleased to be an Associate Sponsor of this year’s Forum.