The Innovation Advantage—Driving Client Value in the Midst of COVID-19
Live Video Broadcast
Blank Rome Chief Innovation & Value Officer Linda M. Novosel will be a panelist at The Innovation Advantage—Driving Client Value in the Midst of COVID-19, a live video recording of the LawNext podcast taking place Thursday, May 7, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. EDT / 10:00 a.m. PDT.
The panel will look at how innovation enabled some firms to pivot more quickly than others as COVID-19 changed the legal landscape.
LawNext podcast host Bob Ambrogi and Josh Becker, head of Legal Analytics at LexisNexis, will act as moderators.
Topics will include:
- What impact has COVID-19 had on innovation in law firms?
- Has it sped up the adoption of new technologies and service delivery processes?
- Has the push to use new tools to stay engaged with customers grown—and in what way?
- How are clients’ expectations shifting?
- How are firms staying competitive with newer industry players, like alternative legal services providers?
- How have historically change-adverse professionals adapted to new ways of doing business?
- What are concrete examples of how your firm has responded?
For more information, please visit the event registration page.
Listen to the full podcast episode below.