Hot Topics in D&O Insurance: Tips for Policyholders & Pitfalls to Avoid
Please join insurance policyholder counsel and insurance industry professionals for a virtual roundtable discussion of recent developments and risks impacting your Directors & Officers (“D&O”) Liability Insurance. The panelists will discuss emerging trends in the D&O space and offer practical tips for policyholders and their advisers on how to best protect a company and its directors and officers through insurance, including:
- Understanding hot-button issues and recent developments, including coverage for SEC investigations and when to give notice
- Appreciating the carrier perspective when purchasing and renewing your company’s D&O policy
- Preserving insurance coverage proceeds when defending a claim
- Protecting communications between policyholders and brokers
- Looking ahead to future risks and the related coverage issues
- Natasha Romagnoli, Partner, Insurance Recovery Practice Group
- Andrew W. Smith, Claims & Legal Group, FINEX North America Regional Leader, Midwest and Canada WTW, Willis Americas Administration, Inc.
- Larry Goanos, Chief Executive Officer, Andros Risk Services
To RSVP for the webinar, please go to webinar registration page.
QUESTIONS? Contact Alena Leon via e-mail.