Hot Topics in COVID-19 Workplace Privacy: Employers’ Toughest Questions Answered
Blank Rome Partner David J. Oberly will present Hot Topics in COVID-19 Workplace Privacy: Employers’ Toughest Questions Answered as part of the Ohio Association of Civil Trial Attorneys’ (“OACTA”) live online webinar being held May 1, 2020, at 12:00 noon EDT.
David will discuss current hot-button workplace privacy issues, including:
- Taking employees’ body temperatures
- Scope of permissible employee inquiries regarding COVID-19 topics, such as symptoms and potential exposure
- Employee self-reporting procedures
- Confidentiality requirements
- Employer disclosures of cases of COVID-19 to co-workers
- Employer reporting obligations of cases of COVID-19 to public health agencies
- Recordkeeping requirements
CLE credit may be available.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.