False Claims & Mandatory Disclosure
UVA Darden Conference Center
1100 Wilson Blvd
Blank Rome Partner Justin A. Chiarodo will speak at Federal Publications Seminars’ 2019 Government Contract Accounting and Regulatory Update, being held October 28 and 29, 2019, in Arlington, Virginia.
Justin’s session, “False Claims & Mandatory Disclosure,” will take place Monday, October 28, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m., and will provide an update on false claims and disclosures, including a discussion of the largest false claims and challenges with mandatory disclosures.
2019 Government Contract Accounting and Regulatory Update is a professional year-in-review outlook seminar on government contractor finance management, contracting accounting, and audit issues. Speakers include leading financial executives, Defense Contract Audit Agency representatives, Defense Contract Management Agency representatives, practicing attorneys, and consultants. In addition to Justin’s session, presentations will include:
- Legal issues and case law updates
- Update on Business Systems and Third-Party Audit Criteria (NDAA Section 893)
- Adequate Cost & Price Analysis and Commercial Item Determinations
- Federal Budget Update for Contractors
- The Employment Landscape in Government Contracting
- Cybersecurity—Government & Contractor Side Compliance Developments
- Federal Supply Schedule Update
- IP and Data Rights Update, 2020 NDAA Implications
For more information, please visit the event webpage.