Emerging Liability & Coverage Issues Arising from the #MeToo Movement
Chicago Athletic Association
12 South Michigan Ave
Blank Rome Partner James R. Murray will speak at the American College of Coverage Counsel’s (“ACCC”) 7th Annual Meeting, being held Wednesday, May 8 through Friday, May 10, 2019, in Chicago, Illinois.
Jim’s panel, “Emerging Liability & Coverage Issues Arising from the #MeToo Movement,” will take place from 8:45 to 9:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 9, and he will be joined on the panel by Nancy Adams, of Mintz Levin Cohn Ferris Glovsky & Popeo PC, and Rebecca Weinreich, of Lewis Brisbois.
Other panels will include:
- Which Came First, the Chicken or the Egg: Ensuing Loss Theory, Debate and Answers or What the Cluck is Covered After All
- You Gotta Have Faith! – Good Faith
- The Meaning of Plain Meaning
- The Art of Negotiation & Mediation: Are There Ethics in Poker?
- Duty to Defend: The Eight-Corners Rule and Extrinsic Evidence (Does the Wording of the Policy Change the Rules?)
- Allocation—Is That a Thing?—Navigating Disputes Over Allocation Between Covered and Uncovered Claims
- 10 Cases in 45 Minutes
- When Disaster Strikes: Coverage for Natural Disasters
- How Great Minds Can Differ: Policyholder, Primary and Excess Insurer Interests in Multi-State Litigation
- Alexa, Do I Have Coverage?
For more information, please visit the event webpage.