Deep Impact: Building an Inclusive Customer Experience
Thomson Reuters New York Corporate Offices
3 Times Square
New York, NY
Blank Rome Chief Client Officer Cole Silver will speak at the Thomson Reuters Legal Executive Institute event, Strength in Numbers: Reframing the Role of Enterprise in Corporate Culture, being held Thursday, April 4, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., in New York, New York.
This event is dedicated to exploring the role of collaborative diversity in professional services organizations. Through a series of discussions, faculty and participants will explore the responsibilities of the enterprise in enabling inclusive organizational change and encouraging greater D&I collaboration amongst its stakeholders.
Cole’s panel, “Deep Impact: Building an Inclusive Customer Experience,” will take place from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m. and will examine pathways for organizations to build trust and a rapport with their clients though formal feedback processes that can accelerate growth. Cole will be joined on the panel by:
- Moderator: Elizabeth Duffy, Vice President, Acritas US Inc
- Patricia Cummings, Co- Managing Partner, New York City Office, Citrin Cooperman
- Keti Mehta, Chief Strategy Officer & Senior Vice President, Hub Northeast, Hub International; Vice Chair Board of Directors, National Diversity Council
Other presentations will include:
- North by Northwest: Is Diversity & Inclusion Truly a Top Down Initiative?
- Band of Brothers: Promoting D&I’s Impact Across the Supply Chain
- A League of Their Own: Reimagining the Impact of Employee Resource Groups
- Pay It Forward: Aligning Compensation to D&I Metrics
The event will close with an open discussion / question and answer session.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.