Cyber Insurance—A Useful Tool in Your Cybersecurity Arsenal
The Montage Beverly Hills
225 N Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA
Blank Rome is pleased to be a sponsor of the upcoming Daily Journal California Lawyer West Coast Cyber Forum 2019, being held Tuesday, February 26, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in Beverly Hills, California.
Partner Linda Kornfeld will speak on the “Cyber Insurance—A Useful Tool in Your Cybersecurity Arsenal” panel, which will take place from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m. Linda’s co-panelists will be:
- Moderator: Sarah Bruno, Partner; Head of Privacy, Cybersecurity and Data Protection Group, Arent Fox
- Rebecca Perry, Director of Professional Services, Jordan Lawrence
- Judy Selby, Principal, Judy Selby Consulting
This panel will discuss the role of cyber insurance within a broader cybersecurity corporate strategy and review what kind of coverage is available for cyber-related risks so businesses can understand and properly protect themselves against potential threats.
Other sessions at the forum will include:
- Forensics and Incident Response Post GDPR and CCPA
- CyberLitigation and the CCPA—What to Expect
- GDPR Update—Where Do We Stand?
- California Dreaming, California Nightmare: The CCPA
- Chief Information Security Officer & General Counsel Perspectives
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.