COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate—FAQs about the Road Ahead
Blank Rome partner Stephanie M. Harden will co-present the Federal Publications Seminars “COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate—FAQs about the Road Ahead” live webinar on Thursday, November 18, 2021, from 12:00 noon to 1:00 p.m. EST.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
With the January 4, 2021, compliance deadline for the federal contractor vaccine mandate right around the corner, this webinar will discuss the most recent guidance on implementation of the mandate, as well as current hot topics, including:
- The processing of accommodation requests
- What to do when employees refuse to get vaccinated, including when this jeopardizes contract performance
- Recovery of increased costs stemming from the mandate
- State vaccine mandate bans
This webinar is designed for business, contracts, compliance, and legal personnel.
- Stephanie Harden, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Adele Navarrete, Senior Corporate Counsel, LMI
This live webinar is eligible for CLE and CPE credit, subject to participation and approval by the governing boards.
For more information or to register, please visit the event webpage.