COVID-19: Moving Forward with Your Insurance Recovery, Policy Procurement, and Enterprise Risk Management Needs
Online via WebEx
The COVID-19 pandemic has made clear there are significant, long-term business benefits to assessing and managing risk from a comprehensive perspective.
Please join Blank Rome LLP insurance recovery partners, AON, and ICA Risk Management Consultants for a virtual video panel discussion, offering a diversity of perspectives regarding both near-term and, going forward, longer-term measures for addressing COVID-19-related losses and implementation of effective, enterprise-wide risk management strategies to aid in COVID-19 recovery.
- Moderator: Dawn Haghighi, General Counsel, Murcor Real Estate Services; Director, Elevate Services
- Linda Kornfeld, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- David Thomas, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Michael Landa, Executive Vice President, AON
- Julie Layton, Account Executive Leader, AON
- Michael Santulli, Principal, ICA Risk Management Consultants
Please contact Alena Leon.