2024 Federal Procurement Institute
126 West St
Blank Rome partner and Government Contracts practice group chair Justin A. Chiarodo is serving as a conference co-chair for the American Bar Association (“ABA”) Section of Public Contract Law’s 2024 Federal Procurement Institute, being held March 6 through 8, 2024, in Annapolis, Maryland.
ABOUT THE FEDERAL PROCUREMENT INSTITUTE
The Federal Procurement Institute is the ABA Section of Public Contract Law’s flagship event and features presentations by practitioners from government, industry, private law practice, and academia.
For 30 years, the Section has established and upheld a time-honored tradition of presenting panels that feature lively discussion by expert panelists offering valuable insights for practitioners specializing in every aspect of the federal procurement world. This year’s sessions will address a variety of emerging issues in the government contract arena with a specific focus on National Security in public procurement, including:
- How National Security Impacts the Federal Supply Chain
- Attracting Small Business to Diversify the Defense Industrial Base
- How Climate Changes Has Affected Federal Government Construction
- Increasing Competition at the Component Level
- Hot News in Debarment and Suspension
- Special Handling Requirements for Classified and CUI Materials in Bid Protests
- Recent Developments on the Front Lines of Cybersecurity
- Preparing Critical Infrastructure for a Post-Quantum Computing World
- Navigating Ethical Obligations with Emerging Technologies
CLE credits may be available.
Blank Rome is pleased to be a gold sponsor of this event.
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.