2018 Government Contract Accounting and Regulatory Update
The Westin Washington D.C. City Center
Blank Rome LLP Partner Luke W. Meier will speak at Federal Publications Seminars’ 2018 Government Contract Accounting and Regulatory Update, being held Wednesday, October 17, and Thursday, October 18, in Washington, D.C.
Luke will present “False Claims & Mandatory Disclosure” on Wednesday, from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
This 1.5-day conference will address the emerging issues related to government contract finance, accounting, compliance, and regulations, and present session by leading financial executives, Defense Contract Audit Agency representatives, Defense Contract Management Agency representatives, practicing attorneys, and consultants. In addition to Luke’s session, presentations will include:
- Legal issues and case law updates
- Regulatory update and implementation status
- Cybersecurity - Gov't. and contractor side compliance developments
- Federal budget update for contractors
- Update on business systems and third party audit criteria (NDAA Section 893)
- Small business acquisition reform initiatives
- Bid protest developments and effective changes
- Adequate cost & price analysis and commercial item determinations
- GSA schedule update
- IP & data rights update; 2019 NDAA implications.
For more information, please visit the event webpage.