Blake Fink concentrates his practice on intellectual property and technology matters, including:
- Prosecution of trademark and service mark applications and inter partes disputes before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Trademark and service mark enforcement matters in the United States and globally
- Comprehensive domestic and international trademark counseling and portfolio management
- Intellectual property licensing
- Federal litigation, including matters involving copyright and trademark infringement and unfair competition
- Copyright counseling
- Internet issues and domain name disputes
- Intellectual property and technology transactions, mergers, and acquisitions, including due diligence
Blake received his juris doctor from Temple University Beasley School of Law and his bachelor’s degree from Lafayette College. During law school, Blake served as a staff member of the Temple Law Review. He held a judicial internship for the Honorable Mitchell S. Goldberg of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and a legal internship for the Burlington County Prosecutor’s Office.
Prior to law school, Blake worked as a paralegal in the intellectual property practice group at Blank Rome.
Outside the Firm
Blake enjoys playing soccer, traveling, skiing, and supporting the Philadelphia sports teams.