As Chief Client Development and Relationship Officer at Blank Rome, Mitch Sterling works closely with the firm’s leadership and attorneys across practices and geographies to identify and pursue opportunities for revenue generation and exceptional client service.
He develops and executes upon business, client, and industry strategies. Mitch leads and manages a broad range of interdisciplinary industry teams, working groups, and client campaigns. He also manages the firm’s Competitive Intelligence team and drives profile-, brand-, and relationship-building efforts for the firm’s Philadelphia office.
Mitch has more than 15 years of experience in the legal industry. Prior to joining Blank Rome, he served as both a Director of Marketing and Business Development and a practicing real estate attorney for a global Am Law 20 law firm.
Mitch earned his J.D. from Villanova University School of Law and his B.B.A. in Marketing from Emory University.
Outside the Firm
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia:
- Member, Board of Directors (2018–present)
- Member, Board of Trustees (2015–present)
- Chair Young Leadership (2012–2014)
- Jewish Relief Agency
- Member, Board of Directors (2016–present)
- Jewish Federations of North America: National Young Leadership Cabinet (2014-Present); National Engagement Vice Chair (2018–2019); National Membership Vice Chair (2017-2018)
- Anti-Defamation League: Glass Leadership Institute Fellow (2008–2009)
- Emory University Alumni: Philadelphia Chapter President (2008–2013); Steering Committee (2006–2008)