As a Director of Business Development at Blank Rome, Mitch Sterling works closely with the Firm’s leadership and attorneys across practices and geographies to provide tailored legal solutions to clients' business issues.
Mitch develops and executes upon business, client, and industry strategies. Mitch leads and manages a broad range of interdisciplinary client teams, industry teams, and working groups. Mitch also leads profile-, brand-, and relationship-building efforts for the Firm’s Philadelphia office.
Mitch has more than 10 years of experience in the legal industry. Prior to joining Blank Rome, he served as both a director of marketing and business development and a practicing real estate attorney for a global Am Law 20 law firm.
Mitch has a J.D. from Villanova University School of Law and a B.B.A. in Marketing from Emory University.
Outside the Firm
- Anti-Defamation League: Glass Leadership Institute Fellow (2008-2009)
- Jewish Relief Agency, Board Member
- Jewish Federations of North America: National Young Leadership Cabinet (2014-Present); National Membership Vice Chair (2017-present)
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia:
- Member, Board of Trustees (2015-present)
- Chair of Renaissance Group/Young Leadership (2012-2014)
- Emory University Alumni: Philadelphia Chapter President (2008-2013); Steering Committee (2006-2008)