Kathleen A. Cunningham
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5175||f. +1.917.332.3770|
Kathleen Cunningham is an accomplished attorney with a broad range of corporate transactional and governance experience. She has vast experience in mergers and acquisitions, as well as securities offerings. These transactions include:
mergers and acquisitions
public and private offerings, including IPOs and follow-on offerings
corporate finance matters, including 144As and PIPEs
venture capital and private equity funding transactions
SEC reporting, governance matters, and say-on-pay issue
- A global NASDAQ-listed worldwide brand management company engaged in licensing, marketing, and providing trend direction for a portfolio of consumer and entertainment brands with respect to:
- Acquisitions and international joint ventures involving more than 20 brands for an aggregate of more than $1.45 billion.
- $288 million 144A convertible senior subordinated notes offering and hedge.
- $260 million follow-on public offering.
- $172 million follow-on public offering, including shares sold by the company and selling stockholders.
- A NASDAQ-listed global provider of supply chain solutions to the wireless industry, in several transactions, including:
- Acquisition of the client company by the world’s largest technology distributor and supply-chain services provider.
- $82 million secondary public offering for a selling stockholder
- Underwriters in connection with a $96.6 million initial public offering of a biopharmaceutical company and in connection with a $77 million follow on offering.
- Oil and gas development company in its $60 million asset acquisition.
- Manufacturer of climate control and chemical products in a $60 million convertible senior subordinated debentures PIPE.
- Placement agent in its role as financial adviser to manufacturer of healthcare safety products for the issuance of $25 million notes.
- Underwriters and issuers in connection with IPOs of SPACs.
- Public company clients with respect to SEC investigations of financial irregularities.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Ms. Cunningham is a member of the Fordham Law Alumni Board and the Irish American Bar Association of New York.