- Asia Practice International Strategic Alliances: Joint Ventures Between Asian and U.S. Companies (2nd Edition)
- Environmental Litigation Pennsylvania Court Rules Expert Testimony Inadmissible to Prove Causation in Toxic Tort Case
- Employment, Benefits & Labor Fifth Circuit Allows Class Waivers in Arbitration Agreements
- Financial Services Warehouse Financing—Ramp-Up Funding for CLOs
- December 5, 2013 Transactional and Licensing Issues for NJ Online Gaming
- December 5, 2013 The Future of Energy Investment in Pennsylvania
- December 6, 2013 The SBA's New Presumed Loss Rule: Perspectives from the SBA, DOJ, and Business
- January 16, 2014 Are You Ready for the 2014 10-K/Proxy Season?
T. Michael Dyer Announces Retirement
Addition Strengthens Houston Presence for Largest U.S. Maritime Practice
Exploring Energy, Petrochemical, and Natural Resources Issues.
Blank Rome Announces Elevations: Nine Partners, Five Of Counsel
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that seven Associates and two Of Counsel have been elected Partner; and five Associates have been elevated to Of Counsel, effective January 1, 2014.
Regina Stango Kelbon to be Inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy
Regina Stango Kelbon, Chair of the Business Restructuring and Bankruptcy Practice Group and Partner at Blank Rome LLP, will be inducted as a Fellow of the American College of Bankruptcy on March 14 in Washington, D.C.
Adrienne C. Rogove Recognized as a 2013 NJ Woman Leader in Law
Adrienne C. Rogove has been recognized as one of New Jersey’s Women Leaders in the Law for 2013.
Los Angeles Office Relocates to Century Plaza Towers
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that its Los Angeles office has relocated to new, expanded space in the Century Plaza Towers in Century City.
Stephen Whelan Elected to ELFA’s 2014 Board of Directors
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that Stephen T. Whelan has been elected to the 2014 Board of Directors of the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association for a three-year term.
Mark Greenfield Named to “Most Influential M&A Advisors” List
Mark Greenfield was named to the Los Angeles Business Journal’s list of “Most Influential M&A Advisors.”