Alan L. Zeiger
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5754||f. +1.215.832.5754|
Alan Zeiger most recently served as the head of Blank Rome's Business Department, consisting of more than 250 attorneys practicing globally in numerous industries. He represents public and private companies and private equity funds, as well as entrepreneurs.
He frequently counsels clients in the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions
- private equity/venture capital
- joint venture transactions
- capital formation
| Clients say 'he has the ability to find solutions to complex deal issues while maintaining the appropriate amount of protection for his client.'
Mr. Zeiger is recognized as a leader in corporate and M&A law by Chambers USA. Clients say “he has the ability to find solutions to complex deal issues while maintaining the appropriate amount of protection for his client." Chambers notes he is “‘prepared to go the extra mile' for clients and 'provides excellent insights and recommendations.'” Sources also say that "he is a great business attorney: he understands the business and how to negotiate from a pragmatic standpoint."
- Industrial crane rental company in connection with its acquisition, strategy and subsequent recapitalization by several leading private equity funds.
- Medical diagnostic company in connection with several rounds of financing and its becoming a public company.
- Late-stage venture-capital fund in connection with its investment in a health information technology company.
- Late-stage mezzanine fund in connection with its funding of a management buyout of an enterprise software company.
- Formation of several private equity funds.
- Medical instrumentation company in connection with its recapitalization by a leading private equity fund.
- Document and information management services company in connection with its recapitalization by a leading private equity fund.
- Management team, in connection with its acquisition of a distributor of homeland security products and its successful sale approximately two years later.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Zeiger is a sponsor for the Entrepreneurs' Organization in Philadelphia. Mr. Zeiger serves on the Board of Directors for the Greater Philadelphia Film Office. He also serves as a board member and chairman of the Legal Committee of Radnor Valley Country Club.
Mr. Zeiger serves on the Board of Directors for Community Backstop, a nonprofit organization dedicated to raising money to assist individuals and families encountering life-altering circumstances. He is also a board member of the IES Brain Research Foundation, which seeks to further research and education on numerous brain diseases and disorders.
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Law, listed in Chambers USA
- AV Preeminent®, listed by Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2005-2017, Corporate Law in Philadelphia, listed in Best Lawyers in America©
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.