|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5755||f. +1.215.832.5755|
Steven Dubow concentrates his practice in the following areas:
- mergers and acquisitions
- capital formation
- financing agreements
- private equity funds and their portfolio companies
- venture capital
- joint ventures
- shareholder disputes
| Clients say 'he is fabulous — as far as corporate counsel goes, he's the best.'
Mr. Dubow is recognized by Chambers USA as a leader in corporate, M&A, and private equity law. Chambers stated that he is praised by his peers for his "ability to get a deal to the finish line" and clients say "he is fabulous—as far as corporate counsel goes, he's the best." Chambers has also noted that he "works extremely effectively with the client and always has a positive impact on a deal."
- Represented a specialty pharmaceutical company in its acquisition of a manufacturing facility and numerous follow-on investments for pharmaceutical products.
- Represented a full-service provider of the EZ Pass system in its $600 million sale to a public company.
- Represented the eighth largest hospice provider in the United States in its sale to a public company.
- Represented the largest group of laser eye surgery centers in the tri-state Philadelphia region in its sale to a public company.
- Represented one of greater Philadelphia's largest infrastructure companies in its strategic acquisition of quarries.
- Represented a national weather forecasting company in its geographic-expanding acquisition.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Dubow is on the Alumni Board of Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania student newspaper, the Daily Pennsylvanian. Mr. Dubow served on the Board of Trustees of Holy Family University from 1997 to 2004.
- AV Preeminent®, listed in Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2011-2017, Corporate Law in Philadelphia, listed in Best Lawyers in America©
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Law, listed in Chambers USA
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.