Blank Rome Attorneys Appointed to American Bar Association’s Public Contract Law Section Leadership for the 2023–2024 Term
Blank Rome LLP is pleased to announce that nine attorneys from the firm’s nationally recognized Government Contracts group have been appointed to leadership roles in the American Bar Association’s (“ABA”) Public Contract Law Section for the 2023–2024 term, marking the highest number of ABA Public Contract Law Section leadership positions held by our attorneys in the firm’s history.
Partners Dominique L. Casimir, Justin A. Chiarodo, Stephanie M. Harden, Elizabeth N. Jochum, Luke W. Meier, and Jennifer A. Short; senior counsel David M. Nadler; and associates David L. Bodner and Robyn N. Burrows began their terms on August 24, 2023.
Their roles for the 2023–2024 term are:
- Dominique Casimir: Vice-Chair – Debarment & Suspension; Vice-Chair – Diversity Committee
- Justin Chiarodo: Co-Chair – Annual Programs – Federal Procurement Institute; Vice-Chair – Contract Claims & Disputes; Vice-Chair – Diversity Committee
- Stephanie Harden: Co-Chair – Accounting, Cost & Pricing
- Elizabeth Jochum: Co-Chair – Bid Protest
- Luke Meier: Vice-Chair – Bid Protest
- Jennifer Short: Co-Chair – Procurement Fraud & False Claims; Vice-Chair – Debarment & Suspension
- David Nadler: Vice-Chair – Procurement Fraud & False Claims
- David Bodner: Vice-Chair – Intellectual Property
- Robyn Burrows: Vice-Chair – Contract Claims & Disputes; Vice-Chair –Cybersecurity, Privacy and Emerging Technology
The ABA Section of Public Contract Law serves to provide balanced recommendations on procurement policy, provide a forum to engage with colleagues across all segments of the procurement industry, and gain insight into and develop unique perspectives of federal, state, and local public contract law. For more information, please visit the Section’s webpage.