Private Market ESG in Action: Capitalizing on the Convergence of Legal and Business Strategy
Blank Rome partners Yelena M. Barychev, Deborah Greenspan, and Stacy H. Louizos join Gnarus Advisors and Strategic Impact Partners professionals to present the 60-minute webinar “Private Market ESG in Action: Capitalizing on the Convergence of Legal and Business Strategy” on Thursday, July 20, 2023, from 12:00 to 1:00 p.m. EDT / 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. PDT.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) factors have become increasingly popular as more investors and customers seek to align their investments with their values, and stakeholders are increasingly recognizing the critical role these elements play in driving sustainable growth and long-term value creation. As a result, ESG has transitioned from being a niche consideration to a central component of business strategy and decision-making in the private sector.
Join us for a webinar that delves into the rapidly evolving world of private market ESG. Our panelists will be discussing various topics exploring the evolving ESG landscape and the effects these changes have on businesses and investors today.
Key topics will include:
The New Terrain of Governance, Leadership, and Risk
- New dynamics in the relationship between PE partners and legacy owners
- The changing nature of risks and liabilities
- Evolving fiduciary responsibilities at the governance level
ESG as Value Creation and Enhanced Exit Optionality
- Creating new business opportunities with ESG
- Leveraging compliance and standards conformance for competitive advantage
- Assessing the impact of ESG on company valuation, EBITDA, margins, and profitability
Private Market ESG in Action
- Real-world case studies in private market ESG
- Practical advice for driving positive change and implementing ESG strategies
- Managing the implementation process
- Yelena M. Barychev, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Deborah Greenspan, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Stacy H. Louizos, Partner, Blank Rome LLP
- Stephen E. Sellick, Chairman, Gnarus Advisors LLC
- Art Stewart, Managing Partner, Strategic Impact Partners
- Christopher J. Warshaw, Principal, Gnarus Advisors LLC
This course is anticipated to qualify for the following CLE credits:
- CA – 1.0 general credit
- CT – 1.0 general credit
- DE – 1.0 general credit
- NJ – 1.0 general credit
- NY – 1.0 professional practice credit (transitional and available for newly admitted attorneys)
- PA – 1.0 general credit
QUESTIONS? Please contact Eric Kaufman by e-mail.