Peter J. Soloff
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5680||f. +1.215.832.5680|
Peter Soloff maintains a national practice representing clients in all facets of real estate transactions. Mr. Soloff provides counsel to and assists clients in development, sales and acquisitions, financing, leasing, and structuring for many types of projects. Mr. Soloff advises clients on matters such as:
- office and industrial buildings
- retail development projects
- construction and redevelopment
- residential and mixed use projects
- Representation of a private equity fund in the acquisition of an office and industrial portfolio.
- A wide range of real estate, acquisition, development, leasing, and financing for preferred supermarket, pharmacy, and convenient store developers in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Counsel to property owners in a major urban redevelopment project.
- Acquisition, disposition, and leasing of many Center City, Philadelphia office towers for institutional owners including tax efficient structuring of such projects.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Soloff sits on the Board of Trustees at Reform Congregation Kenneseth Israel where he was president from 2009-2011. Mr. Soloff currently sits on the Board of Trustees for the Jewish Exponent, is a lecturer at Temple University Real Estate Institute, and has sat on TRF Small Business Lending Group.
- AV Preeminent®, listed in Martindale-Hubbell®
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.