Inbal Paz Garrity
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5010||f. +1.917.332.3709|
Inbal Paz Garrity concentrates her practice in the areas of white collar criminal defense, investigations and complex corporate and commercial litigation. She represents both individuals and corporations in a wide variety of matters, including:
- securities and mortgage fraud
- political corruption
- insider trading
- antitrust violations
While attending law school, Ms. Garrity was managing editor of the Cornell International Law Journal.
- Part of trial team that obtained acquittal following 11-month trial of high-level Marsh executive in criminal antitrust case brought by New York State Attorney General.
- Representation of internet gaming company in federal criminal investigation and civil forfeiture case.
- Representation of country's largest mortgage due diligence firm in connection with sub-prime mortgage investigations by New York State Attorney General, SEC, and Connecticut Attorney General.
- Representation of stock trader in federal criminal investigation into high-speed trading methods.
- Representation of investment bankers in federal criminal antitrust investigation into municipal bond financing.
- Representation of national retailer in SEC investigation into circumstances surrounding restated financial disclosures.
- Defense of global chemical manufacturer in multi-district MTBE litigation.
- Defense of public official in federal public corruption case in Las Vegas.
- Representation of contracting company in labor union dispute and pension fund litigation.