Inbal Paz Garrity
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5010||f. +1.917.332.3709|
Inbal Paz Garrity concentrates her practice in the areas of white collar criminal defense, investigations and complex corporate and commercial litigation. She represents both individuals and corporations in a wide variety of matters, including:
- criminal prosecutions and grand jury investigations involving securities fraud, antitrust, public corruption, FCPA, money laundering, OFAC violations, and bank and insurance fraud
- corporate internal investigations
- SEC and other federal regulatory proceedings
- design and implementation of compliance programs
While attending law school, Ms. Garrity was managing editor of the Cornell International Law Journal.
Named Rising Star in White Collar Defense, by Super Lawyers magazine in 2013–2017.
- Representation of two managing directors at investment bank in DOJ Antitrust Division criminal investigation into bid rigging and kickbacks in municipal bond financing.
- Representation of public company employees in criminal antitrust investigation of the automobile parts industry conducted by DOJ Antitrust Division and European Commission.
- Representation of hedge fund in SEC high-speed trading investigation.
- Representation of stock trader in federal criminal investigation into high-speed trading methods.
- Representation of national retailer in SEC investigation into circumstances surrounding restated financial disclosures.
- Representation of company in DOJ Antitrust Division criminal investigation of film production companies and advertising agencies for bid rigging.
- Representation of internet gaming company in federal criminal investigation and civil forfeiture case.
- Part of trial team that obtained acquittal following 11-month trial of high-level Marsh executive in criminal antitrust case brought by New York State Attorney General.
- Representation of country’s largest mortgage due diligence firm in connection with sub-prime mortgage investigations by New York State Attorney General, SEC, and Connecticut Attorney General.
- Defense of global chemical manufacturer in multi-district MTBE litigation.
- Defense of public official in federal public corruption case in Las Vegas.
- Representation of contracting company in labor union dispute and pension fund litigation.
2013–2017, New York “Rising Star” in White Collar Crimes Law, listed in Super Lawyers
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.