Eliezer M. Helfgott
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5431||f. +1.917.332.3065|
Eliezer Helfgott concentrates his practice in the areas of transactional and general corporate law for public and private companies in a variety of industries as well as for investment funds and hedge funds, focusing primarily on:
- capital raising activities, including debt and equity offerings
- mergers and acquisitions
- secured financings
- joint ventures
- securities matters
- venture capital
- Sale by a leading developer of global sources of information, insight, and analytics of its enterprise software business.
- Acquisition by an investment fund of an independent energy retailer.
- Sale of a mining company in Peru to a smelting company in Korea.
- Significant joint venture involving an issuer of prepaid debit cards.
- Acquisition by an investment fund of a developer and manufacturer of sensors and systems for the defense industry.
- Exchange offer by a life settlement company.
- Initial business combination transaction for a SPAC in the oil and gas industry.
- PIPE offerings by an Israeli biopharmaceutical company.
- Late stage preferred stock financings for a Cayman Islands company engaged in wholesale distribution business in China.
- Counsel to a lender in connection with credit facilities provided to personal injury, class action and mass tort law firms.
- Counsel to a litigation finance company in connection with its capital raising transactions.
- Counsel to an online investment marketplace in connection securities and financing matters.
- Counsel to multiple entrepreneurs in various start-ups in the technology, energy and healthcare industries.