Anthony A. Mingione
|New York, NY||v. +1.212.885.5246||f. +1.917.332.3053|
Mr. Mingione devotes his practice to providing business solutions to legal problems in the workplace and in litigating business disputes.
He regularly advises clients on all aspects of labor and employment law, including:
- developing and maintaining workplace policies and procedures;
- negotiating and drafting employment contracts and separation agreements;
- protecting trade secrets and other confidential materials;
- conducting investigations in response to government inquiries and internal complaints; and
- litigating all aspects of labor and employment matters, including agency proceedings, arbitrations, court cases and appeals.
Mr. Mingione also has extensive experience in litigating complex commercial and ERISA/employee benefits matters. He is a frequent speaker at seminars and presentations, including the following recent topics:
- Rise of the “Gig Economy”
- Changes in Trade Secrets Law,
- Social Media Policies in the Workplace
- Recent Events Affecting the Enforcement of Non-Compete Agreements
- Benefits in Focus: The Changing Landscape of Retirement Plans
- National Labor Relations Board Decisions Impacting Non-Union Employers
- Tip of the Iceberg: The Depths of ERISA Fiduciary Responsibility
- The Termination Process: An Employer’s Right to Fire and Its Limitations
- The ADA Amendments Act: The Implementing Regulations are Final; Now What?
He is a member of Blank Rome’s Recruiting Committee and Risk Management Team, and serves as a Co-Chair of the Firm’s New York office Summer Program.
Before entering private practice, Mr. Mingione served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Erminie L. Conley, a presiding judge of the Appellate Division of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Mingione is a former member of Blank Rome’s Pro Bono Committee and was recognized by the Firm with its “Pro Bono Hero” award for his work with Holocaust survivors. His other community service efforts include: volunteering for election clinics, and handling employment counseling matters for non-profit organizations supporting children’s rights and dramatic theater. He is also an Alumni Ambassador for the College of William & Mary, Marshall-Wythe School of Law.
- 2013–2017, New York Metro "Rising Star” in Employment & Labor, listed in Super Lawyers
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.