|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5776||f. +1.215.832.5776|
CHAIR, CONSUMER FINANCIAL SERVICES PRACTICE
CHAIR, CONSUMER FINANCE LITIGATION PRACTICE GROUP
Wayne Streibich concentrates his practice on the representation of consumer mortgage lenders and servicers in regard to federal and state regulatory issues, as well as litigation relating to consumer mortgage loans. For approximately 20 years, Wayne has been nationally recognized for his practice in the field of consumer financial services
Mr. Streibich also represents middle market and emerging growth companies in a broad array of matters from the planning and formation process through the preparation of shareholder and operating agreements, employment agreements and non-competition agreements, as well as purchase, sale and merger transactions. His practice further concentrates on the representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions.
- Counsel for mortgage lenders and servicers in regard to Truth in Lending Act (“TILA”) and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”) issues.
- Lead counsel in federal and state consumer finance litigation in multiple jurisdictions, including class actions.
- Act as outside general counsel, from formation, for one of largest U.S. body armor manufacturers.
- Act as outside general counsel for one of largest U.S. slot base manufacturers.
- Represented pre-revenue company in sale of proprietary software product to public company.
- Represented seller of one of largest New Jersey independent health insurance brokers to nationwide broker.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Streibich is an elected member of the Board of Directors of The Sophie Jane Darr Foundation and the Board of The Glenholme School.