|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5776||f. +1.215.832.5776|
CHAIR, CONSUMER FINANCIAL SERVICES PRACTICE
Wayne Streibich concentrates his practice on the representation of consumer mortgage lenders and servicers in regard to federal and state regulatory issues, as well as litigation instituted by consumers relating to mortgage loans. His practice further concentrates on the representation of lenders and borrowers in commercial loan transactions.
Mr. Streibich also represents middle market and emerging growth companies in a broad array of matters from the planning and formation process through the preparation of shareholder and operating agreements, employment agreements and non-competition agreements, as well as purchase, sale and merger transactions.
- National counsel for prominent mortgage lender and servicer in regard to Truth in Lending Act (TILA) and Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) issues.
- Act as outside general counsel, from formation, for one of largest U.S. body armor manufacturers.
- Act as outside general counsel for one of largest U.S. slot base manufacturers.
- Represented pre-revenue company in sale of proprietary software product to public company.
- Represented seller of international holiday character photo operation to venture capital firm.
- Represented seller of one of largest New Jersey independent health insurance brokers to nationwide broker.
- Represented buyer of a multi-state truck insurance broker.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Mr. Streibich an elected member of the Board of Directors of The Committee of Seventy and the Board of Directors of Great Guys Group, a charitable organization assisting families dealing with cancer.