Alan H. Lieblich
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5693||f. +1.215.832.5693|
CHAIR, CORPORATE, M&A, AND SECURITIES PRACTICE GROUP
Alan Lieblich advises a wide range of clients, including those in the manufacturing, insurance, technology and retail industries, on business transactions and securities law matters. He has devoted his career to the representation of public and private companies in complex corporate transactions, such as strategic acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, and securities offerings. In addition, he counsels boards of directors and special committees of companies on corporate governance matters, including interested party transactions.
His practice covers all areas of corporate law (with particular experience in Pennsylvania and Delaware law), including:
- mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures
- counsel on complex commercial and contractual matters
- corporate governance and federal law and exchange rules
- capital formation transactions including equity and debt offerings
- venture capital, financing, and strategic formation
- Currently divesting 10 businesses with $1 billion revenue in Asia and Africa for Fortune 500 global manufacturer.
- Multi-billion dollar sale of private REIT to NYSE-listed REIT.
- $700 million South American, Asian, and African asset acquisition for Fortune 500 global manufacturer.
- $1.6 billion sponsored demutualization and acquisition of life insurance company for financial service provider.
- $40 million dual track sale of $450 million revenue specialty retailer.
- $3.1 billion in debt and equity offerings for Fortune 250 financial services company.
- $400 million senior secured multi-currency credit facility for Fortune 500 global manufacturer.
- $450 million debt exchange offer for Fortune 500 global manufacturer.
- Adviser to board committee of Fortune 750 global manufacturer on interested party transaction in connection with $625 million debt and equity refinancing.
2017, listed in Legal 500
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.