Linsey B. Bozzelli
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5727||f. +1.215.832.5727|
VICE CHAIR, CORPORATE, M&A, AND SECURITIES PRACTICE GROUP
Linsey Bozzelli concentrates her practice in the area of business and corporate law, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- private equity and venture capital funding transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company transactions and counseling
- transactional and day to day legal and strategic consulting for clients in the fashion, design, and branding industries
- joint ventures and strategic alliances
- financing transactions
- business formation and planning
- contract drafting and negotiations
- counseling and formation of nonprofit organizations
Ms. Bozzelli serves as a member of the Advisory Committee of Philadelphia Fashion Incubator (“PFI”) at Macy’s Center City.
Ms. Bozzelli serves as chair of the Firm’s Philadelphia Attorney Recruiting Committee and as a member of the Firm’s Diversity Committee.
- See list of representative “Cases and Deals”
- Serves as “outside general counsel” to a number of emerging and middle market companies in various industries including fashion, consumer goods, design, branding, and technology support.
COMMUNITY SERVICE & AFFILIATIONS
Since joining the Firm, Ms. Bozzelli has been actively involved in many of the Firm’s pro bono initiatives, including representing several nonprofit organizations, as well as various clients in connection with their petitions for asylum and citizenship in the
Outside of her work at the Firm, Ms. Bozzelli is actively involved in community and volunteer initiatives with her alma mater, the Temple University Beasley School of Law, and the
- 2014, “Lawyer on the Fast Track,” listed in The Legal Intelligencer
- 2014, “Most Powerful and Influential Women,” listed by The Pennsylvania Diversity Council
- 2013, “40 Under 40,” listed in the Philadelphia Business Journal
- Corporate/M&A & Private Equity Law, listed in Chambers USA
A description of the standard or methodology on which the accolades are based can be found here.
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.