Gary R. Goldenberg
|Philadelphia, PA||v. +1.215.569.5733||f. +1.215.832.5733|
CHAIR, BUSINESS DEPARTMENT
Gary Goldenberg concentrates his practice in the area of business and corporate law, including:
- mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- private equity
- venture capital
- advising entrepreneurs
- advising family businesses
- emerging business matters
- lender and borrower transactions
- financing and capital-raising transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- shareholder, partner, and member transactions
- private securities matters
- Divestiture of company’s healthcare division on behalf of multinational corporation.
- Acquisition of automotive products and services business on behalf of national automotive related company.
- Acquisition of majority control of professional sports franchise on behalf of entrepreneur.
- Divestiture of an energy pipeline supply and service company on behalf of private equity company and management team.
- Acquisitions of energy related companies (electrical power systems and energy development and efficiency projects) on behalf of a power generation systems company.
- Venture capital transaction on behalf of a company that is developing a healthcare application and documentation system.
- Divestiture of solar energy company’s development project.
- Divestiture of real estate services company to national real estate services company.
- Recapitalization, acquisition and financing of national importer of pipes, valves, fittings, and related products company on behalf of private equity firm and management team.
- Acquisitions and divestitures on behalf of automotive industry companies and private equity firms.
- Acquisition and financing of medical products company and related add-on acquisitions, on behalf of private equity firm.
- Divestiture of cellular tower business on behalf of entrepreneurs.
- Divestiture of billboards business on behalf of entrepreneurs.
- Divestiture of healthcare services company on behalf of entrepreneur and private equity firm.
- Divestiture of oil and gas distribution company on behalf of family business team.
- Venture capital transaction on behalf of start up health and medical products and services business.
- Recapitalization, acquisition and financing of distributor of products used on oil rigs and in the petrochemical industry on behalf of private equity firm.
- Recapitalization, acquisition and financing of van-pool services and passenger vehicle leasing services company on behalf of private equity firm, and the divestiture of such company.
- Divestiture of technology support services company.
- Sale, recapitalization and financing of heavy duty engines, transmissions, refrigeration and power generation equipment company.