Up To Date: Current Developments in Securities Law
The following articles appear in the December 2012/January 2013 edition of Up To Date: Current Developments in Securities Law. Click here to view the full issue.
- Say What? Smaller Reporting Companies Subject to Say-on-Pay in 2013
- 10b5-1 Plans Making Headlines
- Directors Beware: This Seinfeld Not So Funny
- Are Your Executives Posting Company Information on Facebook or Other Social Media Websites? The SEC Is Watching.
- SEC Issues Compliance and Disclosure Interpretations on Disclosure of Activities Relating to Iran
- Welcome a New Type of SEC Filing—IRANNOTICE
- When Do You Need to Start Complying With New NASDAQ and NYSE Compensation Committee Rules?
SEC Comment Letter Trends
- Common Disclosure Flaws
- New Form of Due Diligence: Relationships with Compensation Consultants
- Indemnify Me, Maybe
- The SEC Approved PCAOB Rules on Communications with Audit Committees
- Follow our Securities News Watch Blog for the latest news and information on the JOBS Act, Corporate Governance, Executive Compensation, and Securities Matters.
Notice: The purpose of this update is to identify select developments that may be of interest to readers. The information contained herein is abridged and summarized from various sources, the accuracy and completeness of which cannot be assured. This update should not be construed as legal advice or opinion, and is not a substitute for the advice of counsel.