YanLing (Winnie) Wang concentrates her practice on mergers and acquisitions, and in general business matters and corporate governance matters, including:
- mergers, sales, and acquisitions
- private equity transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- negotiation and preparation of complex commercial agreements, including international distribution and supply agreements
- corporate governance including foreign corrupt practices act compliance matters
Winnie also has experience representing clients in their business in China, including a complex reverse merger transaction for a China-based Internet media company, representing a world-class orchestra in its performance tours in Asia, and representing a multinational company with their international contractual disputes with its manufacturers in China and Korea.
While in law school, Winnie served as a legal intern for Magistrate Judge Judith Dein, U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts and as a law clerk for Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation.
She is fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese, and Fuzhounese Chinese.