Serena Gopal concentrates her practice on general litigation matters, with a focus on complex commercial litigation. She has experience litigating various types of disputes in state and federal court, such as:
- Mass tort class actions and multidistrict litigation (“MDL”)
- Products liability litigation
- Trade secret and intellectual property litigation
- Anti-Terrorism Act litigation
- Commercial contract disputes and business torts
- White collar defense
Serena twice previously served as a summer associate at Blank Rome. During law school, Serena served as an intern to the Honorable David R. Strawbridge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, She was a Philadelphia Diversity Law Group Fellow, a member of the Moot Court Board, and President of the Juvenile Law Society. She also interned with Philadelphia's pro bono hub, Philadelphia VIP.