Rustin Paul concentrates his practice in business and corporate matters, with a specific emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. He advises clients in a wide range of industries, including retail licensing and brand management, real estate, technology, media, consumer products, defense, and maritime.
Rustin has extensive experience in the following areas:
- private equity transactions
- representation of real estate investment trusts in a variety of transactions
- public and private offerings, including advising underwriters in public offerings
- registration, regulation, and governance of investment companies and investment advisers
- representation of independent Boards of Directors
- SEC filings, statements, exemptive applications and disclosure reports
In January 2018, Mr. Paul, along with Blank Rome attorneys Thomas Westle, Michelle Gitlitz, Courtney Schrenko, and Brandon Einstein, authored a Fund and Investment Management Regulatory Update and Recent SEC Enforcement Actions overview for their clients.