Rustin Paul concentrates his practice in business and corporate matters, with a specific emphasis on mergers and acquisitions. He advises clients in a wide range of industries, including brand management, real estate, technology, media, consumer products, defense, and maritime.
Rustin has extensive experience in the following areas:
- private equity transactions
- real estate investment trusts
- public and private offerings
- registered investment companies and investment advisers
- corporate governance
- SEC filings, statements, exemptive applications and disclosure reports
Rustin, along with Blank Rome Partners Tom Westle and Michelle Gitlitz, are responsible for the quarterly issuance of Blank Rome’s “Fund and Investment Management Regulatory Update and Recent SEC Actions” publication.