Michael Trainor concentrates his practice in the areas of consumer financial services, commercial litigation, and creditor’s rights. He has experience with commercial loan documentation and has drafted multimillion dollar loan, modification, and forbearance agreements, as well as SBA loan agreements.
He regularly represents financial institutions in matters involving:
- Federal Truth in Lending Act
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act
- various state consumer protection statutes
Michael also has represented banks and financing institutions in various contractual, bankruptcy, and replevin matters.