Michael Feinman has a diverse real estate practice, with particular experience in the area of financing, where he represents lenders, borrowers and investors. Michael’s clients include financial institutions, private equity funds and individual entrepreneurs in a broad range of sophisticated transactions, including:
- securitized and portfolio mortgage lending
- acquisitions and sales, including equity joint ventures
- leasing and lease-based financing
- workouts and distressed debt sales and acquisitions
- construction and permanent financing
Michael has written articles published in the New York Law Journal, Real Estate Finance Journal, National Law Journal, Mortgage and Real Estate Executives Report, and the National Real Estate Investor.
Michael is a frequent panelist on topics of interest to the real estate community.
Active throughout his career in pro bono matters, Michael was presented with the Lawyers Alliance for New York Award for Pro Bono Leadership in 2007.