Mergers and Acquisitions
- Chinese client in its acquisition of a Canadian home construction material manufacturing company.
- PE fund client in its investment and exit out of several real estate projects in U.S.
- Japanese client in setting up a textile joint venture in China.
- Australian client to transfer its equity interest in a Chinese e-payment service company, a PRC entity.
- U.S. public company client in its purchase of 40 percent equity interest in a Chinese company in Sichuan.
- Taiwanese client to sell its majority interests of the PRC JV Company to a major airline group in China.
Private Equity/Venture Capital
- PE client in its investment of a redeemable convertible bond for a PCB manufacturing company in Shenzhen, China.
- PE client in its investment of preferred shares financing for a consumer goods manufacturing company in Jiangsu, China.
- Group of PE investors in their investment of a convertible bond of USD $70 million for a sports clothing company in Fujian, China.
- RMB growth fund for their investments of several Chinese domestic companies.
- Joint venture with a wind energy equipment manufacturing company in Guangdong, China.
- PE client for its subscription of preferred shares for a pre-HK IPO silicone rubber manufacturing company in Dongguan, China.
- U.S. health food company and a Korean cosmetic company to apply direct selling license from the Ministry of Commerce in Beijing, China.
- U.S. bank to obtain all necessary regulatory approvals from the China Banking Regulatory Committee after its acquisition of another regional bank.
- Shanghai American School to apply to National Education Commission to change the status from a Consular School to an International School for Foreign Expatriates.
Fund Formation and Capital Markets
- Hong Kong real estate developer client to form a RMB fund to finance its landmark development projects in Shanghai.
- Client to form a China-focused USD fund.
- International client to form a Sino-foreign joint venture investment fund in corporate form pursuant to PRC laws.
- Chinese issuers for overseas IPOs in NYSE, Nasdaq, Hong Kong, and AIM listings.
- Chinese issuers as China legal counsel for several Taiwan F-shares IPOs.
- Central state-owned company to issue a CNY 600 million offering of credit enhanced RMB bonds in Hong Kong.
- Taiwanese pulp and paper company to issue a CNY 700 million offering of RMB bonds in Singapore.