For nearly two decades, Kristina has dedicated her practice to advising distinguished individuals involved in high-stakes, complex financial and custody matters. Her work has involved valuations, tracings and cash flow analyses, move-aways, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, and mediation. She is well known for winning difficult cases, finding solutions to complex matters, and for her steadfast discretion.
- Media Coverage Various Publications
- Press Release
- 2019, Los Angeles "Super Lawyer" in Family Law, listed in Super Lawyers
- 2005–2012, Los Angeles "Rising Star" in Family Law, listed in Super Lawyers
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
Kristina is actively involved in her local community, having served as a member of numerous professional organizations, including Cedars-Sinai Board of Governors, Cedars-Sinai Sports Spectacular Women’s Luncheon, Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law, the Los Angeles Bar Association, and the Beverly Hills Bar Association.
- Brandeis University, BA
- Loyola Law School, JD