For nearly two decades, Kristina has dedicated her practice to advising distinguished individuals involved in high-stakes, complex financial and custody matters. Her work has involved valuations, tracings and cash flow analyses, move-aways, pre- and post-nuptial agreements, and mediation. She is well known for winning difficult cases, finding solutions to complex matters, and for her steadfast discretion.
Media CoverageModern Luxury's LA Confidential Magazine
Media CoverageVarious Publications
- 2019, Los Angeles “Super Lawyer” in Family Law, listed in Super Lawyers
- 2018, “Hollywood’s Troubleshooters: Top 20 Lawyers for Divorces, Plea Deals and Death Plans,” listed by The Hollywood Reporter
- 2005–2012, Los Angeles “Rising Star” in Family Law, listed in Super Lawyers
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles Bar Association
Kristina is actively involved in her local community, having served as a member of numerous professional organizations, including Cedars-Sinai Board of Governors, Cedars-Sinai Sports Spectacular Women’s Luncheon, Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law, the Los Angeles Bar Association, and the Beverly Hills Bar Association.
- Brandeis University, BA
- Loyola Law School, JD