John Curp devotes his practice to serving his clients. He has earned experience by working with clients to plan sophisticated business and government transactions and to guide those deals to completion.
John is also an experienced litigator with recognized dispute resolution skills. He is an active practitioner in state and federal courts and has an extensive administrative law practice before national, state, and local government agencies.
Before joining Blank Rome, John served as City Solicitor for the City of Cincinnati, Ohio. In this role, he served as Chief Legal Officer and Chief Prosecutor for the city, and advised the Mayor, City Council, and more than 20 operational departments, boards, and commissions.
Outside the Firm
John has served as a board member of numerous organizations within his community, including the following:
- Commissioner – Ohio Public Defender Commission (Appointed by Ohio Governor John Kasich)
- Ohio State Victims Assistance Advisory Board (Appointed by Ohio Attorney Generals Richard Cordray and Mike Dewine)
- Prevention Action Alliance, President of the Board of Directors
- Greater Cincinnati Minority Counsel Program
- The Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens