Joelle Epstein is a senior commercial litigation associate, experienced in all stages of litigation for high-stakes, complex matters.
Joelle counsels clients in the following areas:
- healthcare issues:
- compliance with federal and state laws and private industry requirements
- fraud and abuse
- personal injury/wrongful death
- qui tam / False Claims Act and whistleblower litigation
- internal investigations
- business and contract disputes
- patent litigation
Specifically, Joelle has experience in:
- legal research and writing
- fact investigation
- management of extensive document reviews, including all components of e-discovery
- fact and expert witness preparation for depositions and trials
- representing witnesses at depositions
- development and implementation of trial strategies
For all of these tasks, Joelle’s practice incorporates various strategies to facilitate efficient management of litigation.
Joelle focuses her pro bono practice in various immigration matters, including appearances in immigration court.
During law school, Joelle received the Eleanor Klein Merit Award, awarded to the graduating female student with the highest GPA. Joelle was also on the staff of the Southern California Law Review and a member of the school’s Immigration Clinic.
Joelle has four young girls, who are always entertaining and help her practice her negotiation skills at home. Joelle lives in South Philadelphia, and loves spending time with her family, cooking for friends, exercising, and enjoying the vibe of city life.