CO-CHAIR, WHITE COLLAR DEFENSE & INVESTIGATIONS PRACTICE GROUP
Jerry Bernstein concentrates his practice in the areas of white collar criminal law and complex civil litigation. He represents both individuals and companies, and handles high-profile cases throughout the country including:
- Criminal prosecutions and grand jury investigations involving antitrust, securities, public corruption, FCPA, tax, money laundering, environmental, government contracts, and insurance fraud
- Commercial litigation in state and federal courts
- Corporate internal investigations
- SEC and other federal regulatory proceedings
- Arbitrations before the American Arbitration Association and the International Chamber of Commerce
Prior to entering private practice, Jerry was a federal prosecutor for more than 10 years, serving as an Assistant U.S. Attorney in Washington, D.C., and then as a Special Attorney at the Organized Crime Strike Force in the Eastern District of New York. While at the Strike Force, Mr. Bernstein annually received the Justice Department’s Special Achievement Award.
Mr. Bernstein serves as the Village Justice in Larchmont, New York.
Outside the Firm
Jerry is a classical pianist, guitar player, rock climber, mountain climber, hiker, kayaker and (former) marathon runner.