Jeffrey Siegel focuses his practice in corporate and securities law. He has significant experience in:
- public and private securities offerings
- mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures
- counseling boards of directors of public companies on corporate governance matters
- preparation of SEC filings and reports
- negotiation of executive employment agreements
Jeffrey was a founding partner of Shack Siegel Katz & Flaherty, which joined Blank Rome in July of 2005.
He is listed in both Who’s Who in American Law and Who’s Who in America. Jeffrey has received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell.