Jacob Henry concentrates his intellectual property practice on all aspects of patent prosecution, including:
- claim drafting, inventor interviews, specification preparation, and overseeing drawing preparations
- PCT and National Phase prosecutions
- preparation of claim charts for litigation and infringement analysis
- inter partes and ex parte reexaminations, and interferences
- managing agents of record in all aspects of prosecution
Jacob also has significant experience with civil and criminal trial and appellate matters in federal and state courts, and has served as lead counsel in numerous jury trials and bench trials.
His practice areas include handheld wireless devices and related systems; business methods; designs; concrete saws and electronic learning tools; removable hitches; bicycle carrier racks; liquid crystal displays; and automated water flushing networks.
Jacob is a Judge Advocate in the United States Army Reserve. He currently serves as Trial Counsel in the 11th Military Police Brigade, 200th Military Police Command. He previously served as Assistant Staff Judge Advocate to the 75th Training Division, and Defense Counsel in the 22nd Legal Support Organization. He has been twice awarded the Army Commendation Medal and the Army Service Medal.