Georgee Thevervelil represents and advises businesses in all aspects of acquisitive and dispositive transactions, including stock and asset purchases and mergers for entities ranging from start-ups to public companies. He also concentrates his practice on corporate and general business matters, including:
- private equity transactions
- general corporate, partnership, and limited liability company matters
- negotiation and preparation of complex commercial agreements
- pharmaceutical company contracting
- business formation and planning
- corporate governance matters
Georgee also represents entrepreneurs and businesses in debt and equity financing transactions, including Regulation A and Regulation D “crowdfunding,” commercial lending, and other forms of private placements.
During law school, Georgee served as the lead articles editor of the Journal of Law and Commerce. While pursuing his legal degree, Georgee also received a master’s degree in business administration (“MBA”) from the Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh.
Outside the Firm
Georgee lives in the Logan Square area of Philadelphia with his wife and two young kids. He can be seen exploring various parts of the city or the local Costco with his family on the weekends.