Frances O'Connor concentrates her corporate practice in various business areas, including:
- business acquisitions and dispositions
- equity financing and municipal bond financing
- new business start-ups
- general corporate governance matters
- employment agreements
- shareholder relations, executive severance arrangements, and securities compliance
- Hart-Scott-Rodino pre-merger notification filings
Her representative clients include large public companies (both U.S. and foreign), mid-sized privately held companies, start-up businesses, and family-owned businesses, as well as individual business executives, physicians, and sole proprietors.
During law school, Frances served as an assistant editor and notes editor for the University of Pittsburgh Law Review.