Ernestine Mings concentrates her practice on matrimonial and family law and also has extensive experience in civil rights litigation within both state and federal courts.
Ernestine counsels clients in areas such as:
- allegations of abuse or neglect
- domestic violence and orders of protection
- pre-nuptial agreements
- custody and access issues
- divorce negotiation and litigation
- equitable distribution, spousal and child support, and related ancillary issues
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Ernestine owned and served as the sole practitioner of her law office in Brooklyn, New York, where she lives with her husband and daughter.