Ernestine Mings concentrates her practice on matrimonial and family law.
Ernestine advises clients in areas such as:
- Allegations of abuse or neglect
- Domestic violence and orders of protection
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Separation agreements
- Custody and access issues
- Divorce negotiation and litigation
- Equitable distribution and related ancillary issues
- Spousal and child support
Select Speaking Engagements:
- Views from the Bench: Unconscious Bias in Matrimonial and Family Law (Moderator)
- The Pitfalls of Article 10: Navigating Child Welfare Proceedings (Co-Moderator)
During law school, Ernestine served as a fellow for the Interdisciplinary Center for Child and Family Advocacy. She also received the Archibald R. Murray and Ruth Whitehead Whaley Awards for her dedication to public service.
Outside the Firm
Prior to joining Blank Rome, Ernestine owned and served as the sole practitioner of her law office in Brooklyn, New York. She presently resides in Westchester with her husband and two young children.