Edward Lublin serves clients across the nation in all areas of corporate and securities law. He represents a wide range of banks, thrifts, and other businesses in the following areas:
- financing options, including private placements, recapitalizations, and IPOs
- recovery of assets
- evaluation of claims against the government
- representation before regulatory bodies, including the U.S. Federal Reserve, SEC, FDIC, OCC, OTS, and others
- real estate workouts and problem loan transactions
- tax planning and gifting strategies
- succession planning
- sale of business, and mergers and acquisitions
Edward has served on the staffs of the SEC, the U.S. Department of Energy, and the Overseas Private Investment Corporation.
He has received the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell.