Dominique Khani (Meyer) is an associate in Blank Rome’s policyholder-only insurance recovery practice. She advises policyholders on the resolution of complex insurance coverage disputes under various lines of insurance and handles civil actions encompassing insurance issues in federal and state courts.
Dominique has represented policyholders in the financial services, manufacturing, technology, food and beverage, fashion, and sports and entertainment industries, and has litigated claims under various lines of insurance, including:
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Representations and Warranties Insurance
- Property and Business Interruption Insurance
- Crime / Fidelity Insurance
- Athlete’s Disability and Loss of Value Insurance
Dominique previously served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Erik Christian of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia as well as an honors intern for the Securities Exchange Commission’s Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations. During law school, she was a member of the George Washington Law Review and moot court board.
Outside the Firm
Outside of the firm, Dominique is a certified yoga instructor and classically trained cellist.