Conor Gilligan focuses on advising clients in international trade matters, particularly trade remedies, trade agreement negotiations, arbitration, litigation, and regulatory compliance. He also has notable experience with matters in Latin America.
His experience also includes representing a foreign government in a series of international trade disputes, as well as supporting representation of another set of clients in investment treaty arbitrations.
Conor has worked on several pro bono matters, including successfully appealing an adverse Social Security determination before an administrative law judge.
- White Collar Defense & Investigations
- International Trade
- Government Contracts
- Trade Remedies, Trade Litigation & Trade Negotiations
- International Litigation, Defense, and Arbitration
- Business Litigation
- Cross Border / International
- Internal Investigations
- False Claims Act Investigations & Defense
- Government Relations & Political Law
- Compliance & Investigations
- Cross Border M&A
- Anti-Money Laundering & Economic Sanctions