Christopher Tesar has nearly 40 years of experience representing clients over a broad range of real estate transactions and related matters.
Christopher advises individual and entity clients in connection with:
- purchase, sale, leasing, management, and financing of unimproved and improved residential, commercial, and industrial properties
- landlord-tenant disputes
- boundary and easement disputes
- casualty and title insurance matters
- construction and related contracts and disputes
- real property tax planning
He has authored various articles on real estate matters for the Real Estate Finance Journal, Southern California Commercial Property Owners Association Newsletter, and the Los Angeles County Bar Journal. He is also an attorney of record in the published opinion Coldwell Banker & Company v. Department of Insurance, 102 Cal. App. 3d 381 (Ct. App. 1980).
Christopher is proficient in Spanish.